[Gpdd] RE: (BEHAVIOR) problem with my young piggies, they are still...

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 01:56:31 EST 2003

Hi all cavy lovers (esp monica),

RE: monica's recent problem abt the behaviour of her two young sows.

In my opinion, if the two cavys do fight and get injured, it is best to
separate them. Females though more docile than males and less likely to
fight, do bicker once in a while (girls do like attention at times). If not,
try and observe them for a while or wait till their baby cavies are born,
maybe they will be better after that.

wheek!
joY

'The Lord is my shepherd' Psalm 23 *baaaa*