[Gpdd] Silly: What is most needed?

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 03:15:50 EST 2003

Hello Piggies and People,
      Ebeneezer WollyBear here. Wilson, my cage mate, left the keyboard a
short while ago looking quite pensive and at the same time almost ethereal. He
doesn't seem to want to talk. Apparently he's lost in his own thoughts tho he
did tell me that someone named Joy understood things that most of us
don't...something about God and animal souls. He asked me to tell Joy thank you for
writing. So thank you, Joy. I'll have to read it later tho.

       But, here it is, early in the morning of 11/15/2003 Eastern Standard
Time, USA and I have made no commitment toward helping to make this upcoming
great celebration a grand success although it  will be great with or without my
efforts - or my additional efforts should I say with a wink.
       The most significant thing about me, I'm told, is my lively interest
in things going on around me and my trusting nature. I like to meet new people,
new animals -- but not all are friendly. Our cat likes to reach thru the cage
bars and touch me on the rear - I popcorn almost to the top of the cage.
Hardly anyone can sneak up on me, except that cat. Anyway, then he snickers.
       I could patrol the perimeters with an eye toward unwanted attentions
of other species.
       Or: I am an aspiring journalist but I think right now I'm at the
aspiration stage of life rather than the skilled stage.
       Do you have a gypsy fortune teller yet. WHHHEEEEEK! That could be fun.
Wonder if Miss Cally and Mr. Cooders (my next door neighbor) would visit --
separately of course. Whee-heee heeek!
       But the air recue helicopter piggies -- Ranger Piggies. Wow -- That
would be great. Is there time to train?
       The other possibility <sigh> is that I help with clean up and doing
whatever needs to be done. I have a pretty good time doing whatever I'm doing.
       Or-- I could be part of the act for the Rumblestruttin' Blues. No one
rumblestruts the way I do. The blues singer could belt out his song and I
could coolly rumblestrut across the stage. I LOVE rumblestrutting. I do it all the
time. And piggies must think I'm pretty good at it -- even people do. They
get happy just watching me.
       Well, assign me where ever -- I'm flexible!

       Ebeneezer

 (Alge here -- I just read this. Everyone does love to watch Ebeneezer
rumblestrut. Part of it is his joy in it -- the other part is that he stands up so
tall on his skinny, spindly little legsand doesn't know they're spindly. Too
many John Wayne late shows, I guess. I'll never let on tho! He's a happy go
lucky pig.In fact, he's a joyous pig.)