[Gpdd] [SILLY] Beethoven's job application

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sat Nov 15 13:36:33 EST 2003

Wheek WWW!  Beethoven here!  I whould like to apply for a part-time position
helping with food preparation.  If the Penny Giggles don't mind, since they
are providing veggies, I would like to prepare some Veggie Wraps for the
first meal (recipe from GuineaPigFun on the wheb) for all -gulp!- piggy's
attending.  What sow doesn't like a boar that can feed her !?! < sow babes:
for more info on that, please see my song "Rumblestrut Blues" posted in
GPDD>  I apologize for the late application, but I have been busy in the
kitchen perfecting and taste-testing- ahem.  Thank you for your time and
consideration, Beethoven