[Gpdd] [Silly] Piggy Secrete Santa

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:40:00 EST 2003

Hi All!
i had an idea for this christmas, why not have piggie secrete santa club?
Any pig who wants to jion can, and a neutral party, maybe someone with no
pigy's in the club, can pull names out of a hat for piggies! Or not, i would
be happy to do it if you trust me not to interfere! If you want to do this,
and if there is enogh intrist, you could send my your pigs name and your
e-mail address. If this happens great, if not, oh well, just an idea!
Rules for expenses, hypothetical:
1) No gifts over ten dollars, please! We advise somthing that will fit in an
envolope, so its cheaper to send!
2) Nothing mean, like a set of walking chomping teath, that would scare the
recipiant!
3)No recals on who you got-just cause Cally might not get Mr. Cooder's is no
reson to cry. Ok, maybe it is!
4) Have fun with your gifts! A song or a poam for them, prehaps a treat
recipie are all perfactly inexpensive and anvalope sized!
Of course, these are just idea's, please make any changes you want, or
scratch it if you feel like it! It sounds fun to me (i do this with my mini
cshounzer group) and mailing only costs 32cents for US, and not too much for
for out of country! (I think, those of you in Oxford, do you know?)
Any way, bat the idea around if you want!
Mia and Honey Dew
PS: i'v got the CavyChannel all ready, so Jimmy and friends let me know if
you have a segmint to air! WWW, tell your wife she's very lucky, *giggels*