[Gpdd] [SILLY] Beethoven's job app #2

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sat Nov 15 14:01:31 EST 2003

--"You are whecoming veeerrryy huuunnnggrrry...."--ahem, ah yes...(munch,
munch, gulp)
WWW,
Merry Wheek!  Beethoven here again.  I whould like to apply for the position
of spiritual advisor (in case needed).  I practice a very nature-oriented
and animal-loving form of a very ancient religion.  I have been trained
through Hogwarts School of Wheezardry by p-mail and have an official ranking
of High Boar of Guinea Druidry.  If any ritual celebration is requested, I
whould be happy to officiate.  All piggy faiths welcome and
gged!!   --Beethoven (any sow that would like to officiate as High Sow,
please contact me through my slave, Jenni)