[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear's UTI

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 21:56:53 EST 2003

Hello Slaves,
I just wanted to give a quick update on
Brownie Bear's condition. I just checked
her urine (with urine strips) and there
was No Blood in her urine. I'm gonna
continue her recommended course of treatment
(the full 14 days) however because I know
how the body can become immune to antiobiotics.
Anyways, I appreciate everyone who has written
to me personally and through the Digest. I
am getting so much more information now and
an Educated Slave is a good thing. I owe
several of you personal emails and I promise
to get back to you soon.

Well, I gotta go and refresh Brownie's cage
before she comes in here and gets me and plus
my Hubby wants to use the computer. Also,
Thanks to you all, I have lots of Birthday/
Christmas Gift ideas for the Pig who seems to
have EVERYTHING...but I'll elaborate more on
that next wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)