[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Charter 11/16 Takes Off!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 22:07:22 EST 2003

11/15/03 – 9:00 PM

Greetings Fellow Celebrants!
Whee have just received confirmation that PigAir Charter 11/16 has taken off
from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
Senior Pig Captain Blizzard and Senior Co-Pilot Buddy enthusiastically waved
out the cockpit windows to the cheering piggie employees of PigAir.
The flight is on-time for arrival in Minnesota, Indiana, Georgia, and NYC to
pick up additional crew members before it’s arrival at Sugar Land Municipal
Airport in Texas, USA. The departure from Sugar Land will mark the official
start of the charter to the Great Western Ocean to witness the Laying of the
Last Poo.
This historic flight will be making use of the Santa One Time-travel Flight
Controller. This amazing invention (granted by piggies to the “Big Guy” many
years ago to make his life a bit easier!) will allow us to begin our pickups
in the United Kingdom and then make our way west across the Puddle to the
USA for all points of the Union.

Seattle here whee come!