[Gpdd] HEALTH

marykiera at hotmail.com marykiera at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:54:03 EST 2003

Sometimes my guinea pigs cough.  Hanz coughs a lot.  Is that normal?  It sounds like a furball cough.  What are signs of skin irritations also?  What is the poo trail, or this flight with volunteers?  Sorry I am new and also new to GP lingo.  To add here in Austria pet shops are great.  Most do not carry animals, but the few that do are great.  One guinea pig cage is no cage at all.  It is a guinea pig play ground.  HUGE.  I dream to build it when I get back home.  My condolances to all those that have lost as well.

Thank you

This place is wonderful

Love Mary