[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Special Food Report

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 10:22:56 EST 2003

Oh my goodness, OH my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!
Bailey here. I know that this is not my regular time for reporting and I had
to wait for the plane to take off so I could use the Skyphone BUT this is
just AMAZING news!!!!!
(Patches here, Bailey, get a grip, you’re bouncing out of the seat.)

I just had to tell everyone. Taz just RAN (not popcorning, not rumble
strutting) up the aisle to tell me the news. He had just been in the back of
the plane to use the facilities and saw the meal listing. He just could not
believe it. That first meal I told you about was just First Breakfast! There
’s also going to be:
Second Breakfast
Brunch
Lunch
Tea
Dinner
and Supper!!!!!
Well, I told him that this must be for the First Class Piggies and he said
NO! That he had been up there, too, to visit their facilities and that they
got just the same as us but with fancy plates, a cuddle cup each, private
hay racks and special blankies.
(Theolonius from the band just passed and said that it sounds to him like
PigAir has a Hobbit or two on staff. I asked what a Hobbit was and he said
that it’s a little “person” that lives in a hole in the ground and just
LOVES food. My kind of guy!)
Taz also got a look at the menu and I just can’t wait to try the fresh cold
gazpacho with Italian parsley garnish. Taz says the dessert list is
stupendous with Banana Pops and Cantaloupe Sorbet!

Got to go. My slave is just going to faint when she gets the charge card
bill for all these calls.
Now where is Stuart? I’ve got to stop those Broccoli Blasters or he’s going
to sleep through Second Breakfast!