[Gpdd] health

MascaraS23 at aol.com MascaraS23 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 00:09:07 EST 2003

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote me about Matisse. He is seeming
a little better, but he is not quite himself yet. I feel pretty positive
about it though.

Sorry about this, but now I have another question. Today I noticed that one
of Matisse's bottom teeth is shorter than the other tooth. This is new because
I check his teeth about twice a week..must have happened today or possibly
yesterday but I find it odd that the vet didnt mention it...It seems like it
must've broken though. Does anyone know about trimming teeth? I read that you can
do that but I havent a clue how to go about it.

Thanks again. Matisse wanted me to tell you that your kind responses make him
purr.

Andrea, Slave to Matisse & Neo