[Gpdd] SILLY? Poo Trail

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Sun Nov 16 15:34:52 EST 2003

Cally was absolutely wiggling with excitement as I saw her off on PigAir Charters to Cape Alava for the laying of the last poo. I don't know what has her more wild, the amazing food that will be on the flight, the live entertainment right there in the cabin or getting to finally see handsome Mr. Cooders for the first time. Her bags were stuffed so full that she had to sit on them to get them closed and even still, various little corners of dresses and frilly things were sticking out. She has lots of fun costumes to wear and plans to dress as a Valentine's Day Southern Belle for the opening day ceremonies at the "His and Hers" kissing booths with Mr. Cooders.

The bodice consists of one large red satin heart emblazoned across the front with frothy white lace and satin all around. Below the waist, her hooped dress has five tiers of shirred silk separated by rows of lace all adorned with countless individually sewn red applique satin hearts. She will not need a bustle as her backside is already more than ample and the corset, well, I guess she'll just have to hold her breath or not lace it too tight. A matching bonnet and parasol complete her stunning outfit. Fortunately, despite her vivacious character, her taste in clothes has never been too revealing (perhaps she'll allow some bare shoulder or a glimpse of ankle but no more) and I know she will conduct herself with proper decorum for this family event. Still, I am thankful that Special Agent Honey Dew of Sow Security will be on the job in case things do start to get out of control.

Cally very much wants to take time out from her charitable duties to get her fortune told, stroll the aisles looking for trinkets and baubles to buy and to meet and chat with all the other piggies.

On a more somber note, I am very much hoping to hear from Charo if she is able to visit from the other side of the bridge. Perhaps she will get a ride to the festivities on a flying Percheron or aboard the Ghost Ship Avenger with Captain Jenkins, whom she always did admire, at the helm.  It would be an emotional experience for me to hear from her but I still love her and miss her and I want to know that she is OK. Besides, she deserves to be recognized for her contributions to the Poo Trail and I would not let my feelings prevent her from being honored in that way.

--- Susan in New Mexico, USA