[Gpdd] Silly: Piggy Secret Santa

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 17:28:40 EST 2003

Hi Mia and Honey Dew,
       I think we should talk about the the Piggy Secret Santa in a week or
two (but I like the idea) -- after the fervor of the Cape Alava Celebration has
settled a bit. But I have to respond to your email today. I came to item #2 )
"Nothing mean, like a set of walking chomping teath, that would scare the
recipiant!"  -- and this vision flashed before me. I haven't stopped laughing
since. Something like that would certainly scare the recipient. Imagine
someone sending one of us humans a six foot tall set of chomping walking teeth!
That gives us an idea of how a little fellow receiving such a gift would feel.
I'd be running and looking back over my shoulder for weeks.

Ebeneezer, however, said that it gave him an idea for something to get for
the cat for Christmas. "Paybacks and all that," he said....

Still chucking,
Alge