[Gpdd] [SILLY] Re: Ebeneezer

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sun Nov 16 23:16:39 EST 2003

Wheek!  Ebeneezer,  I look forward to meeting you!  Any help I can get in
Rumblestrut Blues is always welcome...we can both strut across the stage and
drive the sows crazy!!  You know what those concert sows are like <wink!>
I'm sure I'll be helping in cleanup, since my slave insists on it (afterall,
she DID pick up my poos individually and count them all for a day-- an
exhausting feat I'm sure), so we all do our part and can have a blast!!
Maybe eat a few too!!  That always grosses the slaves out!!  Fortune Teller
is great, I can help out at your booth if you want, I read a mean Guinea
Card and my slave is always staring into shiny things with a vacant look in
her eyes...You sound like a cool dude, let's visit on the
flight... --Beethoven