[Gpdd] Silly: The Jolly Three Rodents

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 01:21:11 EST 2003

I can't wait to hear from my guys. Mr. Cooders was doing all kinds of
dignified posings and posturings preparing to meet Miss Cally before the PigAir
Charter arrived, but I noticed they all had their Santa hats in hand. It was the
bit about the Congo line that motivated having the hats handy, not to mention
anticipation of trying such new things as Broccoli Blasters.
       Wilson is a piggy with a serious mission, but he now seems ready to
combine that with fun once again. I'm glad to see that.
       Ebeneezer WoolyBear still wants to rumblestrut with Beethoven, the
Blues singer. I hope all laughing is good natured. You knever know -- they too
may attract some groupies of their own.
       I do hope Miss Cally's first glimpse of Mr. Cooders isn't with him
wearing his Santa hat, kicking his feet out while doing the Congo and going on
about a whole plane full of jolly rodents.
       He brought some very suave attire with him, too.
       I'm going to be gone tomorrow so I hope someone will keep me posted on
my boys. I lectured Mr. Cooders about treating Miss Cally like a lady. He
grinned broadly and said he most certainly would. Somehow I was a bit doubtful,
but once the Broccoli Blasters and what ever else they have has worn off he's
sure to be his gentle-pig self again.
       Keep up the good reporting work special correspondent Baily!

Alge