[Gpdd] [Silly] Secerte Santa (amelia robertson)

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:53:06 EST 2003

Hi Every one:
Alge, that sounds likea great idea, with most of our piggies gone it seams
appropriate to wait for the end of cape alva! Still, any wants to sign up
can, just send me or the gpdd your piggies name! No limit on how many
piggies can sign! On the day after christmas i'll send the gpdd a list of
who got whom. Thanks to Honey Dew, Brownie Bear, Frodo, and Ebeneezer for
signing up early! Today i also got the call every worried mummy dreams of.
"Hello?" (me)
"Oh! Hi mom! *giggels* Its me, Honey Dew"
"Oh, hi sweat hart! How is it? Are you having fun?"
"Yes mom. *giggels* Stop that, you, oh, not you mom just"
"Honey, where are you!?"
"Well, apparently whee don't have to stay in our seats! I have found my way
to a class with boars!"
"Honey, you little dove, i signed you up for the sows only class!"
"Yes mum, i know. But, well, (more giggling and what sounds likea
rumblestrut in the back ground) i am having sooo much fun!"
"Honey, I, well, its your choice i suppose. How's the food?"
"Mum, why can't you feed me like this! Its so yummy, like you. Not you mum,
um, some one on my side of the phone!"
"Dearm i ,"
"Oh mumsey's, please don't worry! Whee have chaperoines."
"Where are they?"
"Well, i gave them, some, well, money and right now their having lunch-"
"Honey Dew Loveingston Robertson!"
"Oh fine. Their about to stop by, so i'd better get my own seat, move over
luv!"
"honey, i-"
"*click* Dial tone."
Needless to say my next call was to make sure honey never left her seat
again! No, i don't believe she bribed people. She is very funny somtimes.
Still, a mother does worry. With boars like bathovin out there, you never
know! Oh well, i heard from her again and she was doing a security check, so
i suppose she'll be fine!
Mia and the (absent and flirty) honey dew