[Gpdd] Silly: Eager Okie Piggies

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Nov 17 14:42:20 EST 2003

I am in hopes that someone can keep me updated on the escapades of the Okie
Piggies on the Great Trip.  We packed and re-packed in preparation for the
trip, and got very little sleep the night before.  I must have dozed off,
because when I went to find Snowy and CocoPuff yesterday morning to leave
for the airport, they had already gone!  Bags, snacks and all!!!  CocoPuff
was wearing his grey sweats with the hooded top, Snowy in her hot pink
moumou with matching straw hat (she loved Miss Callie's idea!).  I'm sure
the flowers on the hat never made it to the airport.  Hopefully no one will
notice her red lace undies.  I told her they didn't go with the dress, but
she insisted.  They also packed their western outfits, as well as more
official wear.  So off they went, hopefully they will remember to use the
cameras we packed - they already have the decorative edges that CocoPuff is
so famous for!
So if anyone can keep an eye on them and let me know how they are doing, I
will appreciate it - they may very well have been the other two on the lap -
they love to be sung to.
Waiting in OK for the return of PigAir,
Susi (w/o the Okie Piggies!)