[Gpdd] [SILLY] Nursing report from in-flight

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Mon Nov 17 20:56:06 EST 2003

Nurse-in-training, Jenni (slave to Beethoven), here with report to Head
Nurse Lenny the Lion:

Gooters and Patsy Pig have done an excellent job of preparing complete
in-flight medical kits.

We have used only one dose of a natural piggy potion for air-sickness-- and
have found out that it's effective on slaves.  No names mentioned on public
document.
Vitamin C tabs have been passed out to any piggys who would rather chew than
share Beethoven's orangy liquid vit. C supplement.  Due to the vast array of
available fruits and veggies, vitamin C should not be hard to get enough of.
Baytril used only for a few piggy's already on, followed with yogurt
shooters.  Luckily no Ivermectin or Frontline has needed to be used, or else
you'd see all piggy's running for the other end of the plane.  No pain meds
have been needed, thanks to Bertie's famous Broccoli Blasters, carrot
whiskey, and beetroot brandy.  Luckily, I thought of bringing smelling
salts, as I have gone through 2 boxes full already, to revive fainting sows
( and we havn't even done the Rumblestrut Blues song yet!!)  I hope I
brought enough.

If anyone is in need of assistance, please just yell MEDIC!  And help is on
the way.  End of Flight report-- Jenni