[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] It’s Party Time at the Cape!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 21:41:15 EST 2003

“Hey, Mom!!!”
“We’re dancin’, just dancin’ the night away
”
“Okay, Taz, let go of the phone, now just let go, LET GO!”
“Hey, Mom, it’s Bailey. We’re havin’ a terrific time. Taz and Patches have
not stopped dancing since the Spice Girls started playing and Stuart is
wearing a parsley lei. He’s just rumblin’ right along!”
“Mom, its Stuart! We were at the ceremony and we SAW you! Whee didn’t know
that you were going to be part of the ceremony! Did you see us waving? Did
you see the size of that totem pole? WOW!”
“Give it back, just give it back, stop it! You’re tickling me! teeheehee”
“Mom, it’s me, Bailey again. We got to see Duffie and Max. It was so
beautiful. They were sparkling like little stars. They say they saw you
already and that you were crying. Please don’t cry. They’re okay and they
say they love us. hic.”
“Bailey, let me talk. Just give me the phone and dry your eyes, you’re
tipsy.”
“Mom, it’s Taz. Wasn’t the speech Mr. Rod made just great? Everyone here has
been quoting it all night. He’s a terrific guy. I hope we get to talk to him
tonight. Boy has everyone been having a great time. Everyone is dancing and
eating and drinking. Mr. Rod says we can do this all night. Betcha I can,
too! No I do not want to give you the phone, let me..let go
Patches, darn
it!”
“Hi, Mommy! It’s me, Patches. I saw you, too. You looked so proud of us. We
were proud, too to be part of all of this. There are piggies from all OVER
the world here! The Flyby by all the planes was just awesome. All the pilots
are here and they are great dancers, too and soooo handsome. Bailey says I
can’t have any wine but could I please have a glass? I think there’s going
to be a toast at midnight. Okay, Bailey, I gotta go dance, anyway.”
“Mom, we have to go. The Spice Girls are ready to start playing again. I
love you!”
“WHEE ALL LOVE YOU, MOM!”
click