[Gpdd] RE: (Care) Housing Recommendations

C. Shane Kempton cshanekempton at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 00:03:34 EST 2003

Jeremiah,

I am a teacher and this year have introduced Guinea Pigs into my classroom.
For the cage I built with the kids, second graders, a coroplast and Creative
Cubes cage.  Actually cages because the ease of construction allows some
very fun configurations.  I have been very happy with it and it give the
pigs a great deal of room.  I will try to include some URLs that I used to
get going.  The best thing is you can not beat the price.

http://www.cavycages.com/cubes.htm

Shane Kempton

Message: 2