[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Flight 11/19 Reminder

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Nov 18 17:13:51 EST 2003

Can someone check to be sure Snowy & CocoPuff still have their return
tickets,
and that they do get on the correct flight home?  Apparently they have been
having
too good a time to call home, at least when I was there.  I'll admit to
having been
somewhat distracted, as we just welcomed a new little slave into the family
(aka
grandson Andrew Corbin).  As dedicated veggie providers and piggie-sitters,
his
older brother and sister will see that he is trained up right in the way of
slaves.
But back to the Okie Piggies - not a word since they slipped away early
Sunday!
Hopefully someone can report on their behavior on the trip - they were soooo
excited
about all the celebration, and meeting their pignet friends, etc..  Snowy
was a little
too excited about her hot pink moumou and red lacy lingerie; CocoPuff just
likes to
modify his sweats, etc, with his trademark decorative edge.
Waiting breathlessly in OK-
Susi sans OP's