[Gpdd] virtual-Lenny the lion head nurse

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:26:41 EST 2003

Excellent report from nurse in training, for our return please ensure all
piggy potions and smelling salts are replenished, perhaps the generous
native american indians from ozette reservation can help there. Please make
final checks on cleanliness, as you know I am a stickler for that and we
cannot compromise our standards ever, even when we are surrounded by so much
poo.
Make sure our parting gifts are handed round, parsley trimmed carrots and
treats.
A very moving experience has been had by all with some very well behaved
piggies and slaves.
Thank you all for your committment and team work, it has been fun.

Lenny, Head Nurse on the great poo trail.