[Gpdd] Announcement: Birthday

Jenny Burnside genburns at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 20:47:32 EST 2003

Hello!
  My name is Jenny, and my boyfriend and I are the
proud parents of three boys: Rusty, Howie, and Copper.
We just wanted to announce that on Monday, Rusty
turned 1 year old. Rusty is a very special boy. The
Petsmart he was at was going to put him to sleep for a
mild case of ringworm. We couldn't let that happen, so
we adopted him. We wanted to let everyone know how
proud we are of him, and to wish him a happy first birthday!