[Gpdd] silly poo trip

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Tue Nov 18 21:37:51 EST 2003

Hay fellow slaves and Guinea pigs
This is Cheyenne and I got to say, I have never seen sooooooo many other
g-pigs in my life!
This trip is way to fun! I'm glad that Sierra and Lola talked me into
coming.I'm going to try to talk them into going hiking (we are all
hikers)or go to Canada for a few days.
Any way, I really enjoyed all of the music, the food, all of the
actives, the charities and did I say food?
Realizing all of the g-pigs that passed over to the Rainbow bridge was
really touching, it brought tears to my eyes and a funny feeling to my
tummy, the speech was wonderful, a very fitting touch to this very
special day in history.
Well, better get going, I want to go down to the ocean for a few minutes
before we go home.
Cheyenne, Lola and Sierra oh yes, our slave Sarah
Ps Hi to my slave mommy and daddy loud wheeks to you both :)