[Gpdd] Virtual: The dentist

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 02:44:34 EST 2003

Hi --
        I had a brief collect call from Wilson (our moral conscience I'm
beginning to think!) asking about the little piggy that wanted to be a dentist.
The one that appeared to be me in his first request. Has anyone heard from him?
Did he show up? Wilson says that he might have "sprayed" a bit with all those
plz plz plz-es but that didn't mean he drooled. Undereducated, is according to
Wilson, an ok way to describe him, particularly in that he seemed willing to
undergo intensive training so that he could acquire a skill.  Wilson thought
his pleading enthusiasm rather endearing and so is concerned that the
aspiring-dentist was too embarrassed by being termed "a drooler" to take advantage of
his scholarship or show his face at Cape Alava.
       Did the little guy get there ok? withdraw his request or what? I said
I'd try to find out. Wilson further said, "Even if he does drool, he's
entitled to be treated with dignity."
       And by the way, Wilson and Ebeneezer were a part of that Congo
demonstration outside the plane. And they were wearing their Santa hats. (They didn't
say anything about Mr. Cooders either way. Interesting.) Anyway, they are in
favor of forming a kind of guinea pig brotherhood /fraternity (is that
redundant?) where they could all have matching hats. Apparently they saw some
Shriners somewhere and said those "humans" got to wear hats that distinguished them
as being part of a particular group.
       (Actually I'm rather glad that Wilson did kick up his heels a little
-- I don't want him to become too serious about things.)

Alge,    parent of Wilson   (and Mr. Cooders and Ebeneezer)