[Gpdd] announcement--many thanks to Rod

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Wed Nov 19 13:38:26 EST 2003

Let me echo the sentiments of Georges father in thanking Rod for a job well
done !! I have enjoyed the Poo Trail adventures so much, and my little ones
were so proud to be a part of it.  Not only did Rod do an excellent job in
coordinating the project, but the condolences he wrote to each of us who
lost a piggie were much appreciated.  I will always treasure the note he
wrote when PJ died---considering especially that until I adopted her she
spent most of her life as "throw away pig". To have someone else memorialize
her and realize how much she was loved in her last year and half was a
special comfort, and I know her brave little spirit was right there at the
laying of the last poo.
As a volunteer in putting on  a yearly music festival I know how
overwhelming these volunteer efforts can become, but if you decide in the
future that you can organize another Poo Trail, my little sweeties will be
eager to participate.
Thanks again, Rod, for a job well done in bringing all us slaves and piggies
together in this adventure!
Leila and the 4 little pigs