[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Charter Return Flight 11/19 takes off on time

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 07:54:28 EST 2003

11:58 PM  11/18/2003

Good evening, this is your Senior Pig Captain, Blizzard and Co-Pilot Buddy.
We hope you had a terrific time at the celebration. We certainly did. We
both would like to personally thank Miss Cally for making our evening as
memorable as it was.
PigAir also wishes to announce that complete reports of this auspicious
celebration may be found at:
http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig.html
http://www.gpdd.org/virtual

We want to welcome you aboard PigAir Charter 11/19, your return flight to
points south, east and over the Puddle.
Flying conditions are excellent and we expect no delays along the way.
We ask that you please keep your seatbelts fastened while in your seats as
well as during takeoffs and landings. Also, we ask that you please be extra
careful when retrieving items out of the overhead bins as objects may shift
during the flight.
Once, again thank you for joining us.
Flight Attendants, prepare for takeoff and passengers, just snuggle down and
take a good snooze.
Whee’ll get you home.