[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEment>Our Piggies

SCOTT BILOT pinwiz at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 19 09:56:13 EST 2003

We just joined and have enjoyed the information that is available to us. I have never had a guinea pig before and now have 8.  Our first was given to us by a friend. He is Moe and is 4 years old.  He has been sick recently but fully recovered now.  Thanks to olive oil for constipation.  Smokey is a silky and was gotten  from a reputable store in milw.,wi.  We don't know his age.  Taffy is our pregnant peruvian. We didn't know she was, when we got her.  She is due SOON.  We think she is 6 months about.  We have Abby, a 6 month old, abbysian and short hair mix.  Carmella is a pregnant teddy bear, about a year old.  Midnight is a black teddy bear.  He is very vocal and loves to chirp.  Muffin is 9 weeks teddy bear.  She is very sweet.  Our only Very sick pig came from Pet World here in Milw.,wi.  She is healthy now thanks to a great vet.  She is a black and white peruvian,but not sure on age.  Her name is Bonnie.  She came to us with Scurvy,Upper Respiratory Infection, and Ear
 Infection.  When i told them about it, they informed me they do not guarantee their animals.  We are just happy we saved her life.  She is very sweet. We have 3 boys and 5 girls.  Our girls have to be kept in separate cages, except muffin and taffy..    Glad to be a part and will help if we can..   All of us