[Gpdd] [Virtual] Cally returns home

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Thu Nov 20 02:52:06 EST 2003

Dear GPDD,

   Susan here. I've been out for a few hours and just got back from picking up Cally at the airport. She seemed very tired but happy.  Before she set down her bags on the floor, all to be unpacked sometime later, and cosied up in her favorite corner to rest beside her food dish, she handed me a curious envelope. It had a rainbow on the front and on the back it was sealed in wax with a small paw print in the center. I sat down and read these words:

Dear Slave,

   It has been just two months since I left you for my new home at The Bridge. I want to assure you that all is well with me and I am happy here in my new life with my new friends. I appreciate all the care you gave me and apologize for biting you on my last day. You see, I needed you to understand that it was time for me to go and that you didn't need to force me to eat or take medicine any more. I knew you understood because there were no harsh words. You gently placed me in my travel cage and spoke to me the whole way to the vet. I appreciate the quiet way that you and the vet helped me out of your world. There is no pain or suffering here, and I know that you ache sometimes when you think of me but please don't feel too badly because you did all that you could.

   I have enjoyed the celebration at Cape Alava and being honored with all the other piggies who have worked so hard to make this day arrive.  It was nice seeing Cally again also (but you two had better have a little chat because I saw her making out with Mr. Cooders behind the tents on the second day of the festivities!! Oooooh Coooodieeee Ooooh Smooch Smooch!!).  I look forward to the day when we will meet again.

  --  Your Piggy, Charo.