[Gpdd] ANNC: Two new girls!

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Thu Nov 20 05:10:20 EST 2003

Oh boy. I did it. I've got two new girls, rescues, the owners didn't
want them anymore and so... (these people are not friends of mine, by
the way). They are cuter than cute, and both girls.

One is a white Peruvian (I've always wanted one!) likely a mix, with
pink eyes, she is so cute. She needs a bath, her booty is stained, and
that hair has been trimmed very short. She is quite sassy about things,
as far as I can tell she is the Boss Pig. Her hair does not quite want
to part down the middle, but I don't want to mess with either one too
much until they are more comfortable with me.

One is a almost solid black Abby mix, maybe a little lighter in one
area, and much more shy. She tries to run up under all of that white
hair on her sister and hide!

Neither is overweight. They took to their Timothy hay like crazy. The
white one popcorned all over when she saw how big their new home is, and
that hair flopping is a sight to see.

So far possible names for the white girl are Sassy (since she is)
Spooky, or Pearl. For the black female I like Spooky also, or Sooty.
Like Sassy and Sooty or Sassy and Spooky.

They were housed with no hay and cedar shavings, and food with colored
bits. What is good for taking peepee and cedar shaving stains out of
white hair? Their pee is quite orange.

Thanks for reading this far... they are quarantined from my other girls,
but so far they seem quite healthy, knock wood. No runny noses, not very
much scratching, very active and curious, good appetites. I can't wait
until they get more used to me! And I love the fact that they were
already living together and like it. My other three girls will NOT hear
of doing that.

Bethany
Slave to the piggie-wigs Honey, Teddy, Precious, and two new wheekers
--
bwk * http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper * http://www.arkinc.org