[Gpdd] MISC: To infinity...and beyond!

Amy Lovekin piglove at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 13:11:32 EST 2003

In case I missed a posting about this, has there been any mention of
imposing on Rod's goodwill and pleading with him--after he's had a
much-deserved rest--to initiate the "next leg" of the poo trail to,
say, Japan?  I never counted up my boys' output on time to join the
recently completed leg of the poo trail, but they would have a hefty
contribution to make should the project be continued. I hereby state,
in the presence of all those reading, that I would do my part by
counting up the beans should the trail march on!

Amy