[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: The wish is the same

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 15:40:45 EST 2003

Yesterday I posted a congratulation to Brownie Bear for celebrating a 7th
Birthday. I think it was due LOLA and because I was reading through the Digest so
quickly I made the mistake. I apologize for the mistake...BUT the wish is
still the same and comes from my heart for LOLA, Brownie Bear and
__________________ <--(place your little guy(s) name here) have and enjoy a 7 year birthday.
It is a milestone for our little guys but sadly one not reached as often as we
wish it could be. I can only hope that from my lips to Gods ears bless ALL
our little guys and girls and allow them every moment you can to share with us.
So once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA and may you have at least 7 more.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father