[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Fri Nov 21 13:56:58 EST 2003

Just wanted to say I had a great time with the trip to Cape Alava for the laying of the last Poo. I want Honey Dew to know that there is no need to apologize for supervising Cally as closely as she did. Cally often complains about not getting her own way and having to do things that are in her best interests but I know that she really appreciates having boundaries set and I probably would not have allowed her to go if Sow Security was not on the job. In fact, Cally is now complaining that Honey Dew broke up a little liaison she was having with Mr. Cooders behind the tents on the second day. Way to Go Ms. Dew!!! I knew I could count on you!!! Cally wants to thank Alge for sending the three jolly rodents, Mr. Cooders in particular. She had a memorable time and is, like Cooders, also walking on sunshine!  Thanks, Rod, Carlo and all those who helped make this event a big success!   — Yours, Susan and Cally in New Mexico, USA (Remembering Charo at the Bridge)