[Gpdd] MISC: names

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Sat Nov 22 03:29:24 EST 2003

Ok, I think the black female is pretty much going to be called Sooty.
Have you ever heard that version of the nursery rhyme? "Mary had a
little lamb, his fleece was black as soot, and everywhere that Mary
went, his sooty foot he put."

It sounds cute if you say it fast. Anyway, still figuring on the name
for the white Peruvian female. Anyone want to help out? She is very
sassy (but I don't really like it as a name) and bossy to Sooty, and
very brave, with those long white bangs in front, and she likes to toss
her head. Too cute. She has pretty pink eyes, and is the first to eat.
She is really not afraid of anything, I don't guess. This is awful, but
the way her hair sticks up on her butt, coupled with the fact that her
hair has been unevenly cut back there, and is stained, when she walks
away from you, it looks like a chicken butt. But I'm not calling her
that! ;)

I'm open to ideas!

Thanks, Bethany
--