[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] A tired but happy Prince returns home

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 13:57:15 EST 2003

Hello everyone and everypig, Prince here. Sorry for taking a while to
post, I needed some extra napping time after the excitement of the past
few days. I want to thank everyone for their hard work putting the
celebration together: Mr. Rod, for creating the Poo Trail in the first
place, Pam and Deb of PigAir for arranging the transportation and
flyovers, Kim for the HMS Avenger, the Medical team, spiritual advisors,
the entertainment committee and Chopper Pilot Max. I tried not to
complain too much about the helicopter ride, after all, it was a
helicopter.

Following the light lunch, I was a little tired (probably the wine!) and
the local chapter of PDA (Piglets with Disabilities Association)
provided me with a battery powered chair that transported me to a quiet
corner of the beach so I could take a nap before my "big night". I
enjoyed the ceremony with HS Betty and HB Beethoven and the totem pole
was so big I couldn't see the top. Your speech was wonderful Mr. Rod,
and I agree with the others: If we crossed the United States, why not
the world? (or at least the Pacific Ocean)

Before I could perform my duties as Greeter, whee had to alter my formal
attire a little bit. I've put on a few grams since I last wore it. After
the grand meal, I probably put on a few more grams as well, but I
partook along with all the other party-goers. I will not make a full
report on some of the "behavior" that a few party-goers engaged in, as I
was only the greeter, not the reporter. Let's just say it was like your
children when they first get to college. The entertainment was
first-rate. All I get to hear back in Austin, Texas, is the music my
slaves listen to, like ZZ Top and Stevie Ray Vaughan. It was so hard to
leave all my new friends to come back home.

Again, let me thank everyone for such a great celebration and I really
appreciate all the "Special Treatment".

- Mr. Prince