[Gpdd] [ Behavior] Corky's comments

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 16:01:50 EST 2003

Hi everyone!  I was hoping someone could help me figure out my Corky's
latest "non-conformity".
Corky is a 2 1/2 year old very vocal girl, who chirps, whistles, and
narrates nearly her every move.  Lately however, she has taken to squealing
for no apparent reason.  For example, yesterday my daughter was holding her
in her snuggly, not even touching her, when she began to squeal loudly.
Another example-my husband was patting her (in the cage) and she began
shreiking!  Also she randomly squeals in her cage.  At first I thought Alpha
pig Porky was at her, but Porky is no where near her!  I've inspected her
for visible injury (no sign), she eats weell, jumps, pops, and generally
cavorts as always.  My mom suggests she is spoiled...hmmm...any ideas or
similar stories??
    Love and best wishes to all who have had a friend cross the Bridge..
                 Judi, Porky, Corky, and the gang