[Gpdd] RESCUE - Looking For Love Pet Rescue

missie misclose at nni.com
Sun Nov 23 01:53:29 EST 2003

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA195.html

I love this web site and no-kill shelter.  They save guinea pigs from kill-shelter and abandoned, homeless, unwanted piggies.  Piggies are so adorable.  I don't know how anyone could give them up.

Rescue news.... adoptions are low , turn ins high, and vet bills are as usual sky high! Our two biggest needs are foster homes and donations to help pay the vet bills! If you can help in anyway, please contact us immediately!
If you aren't looking to adopt, consider making a donation to the rescue. It still helps just as much as adopting an animal. Donations go soley towards food, bedding, housing and veterinary bills for our rescue animals. Any amount helps, no matter how large or small. If only we could get $1 from every person who visited our website..............