[Gpdd] MISC: Guinea Pig PATROL!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 21:07:06 EST 2003

Hello Slaves!
I just wanted to update ya'll on a Pet
Store that I visited yesterday (Saturday).
I usually buy Brownie's CAREFRESH there,
even though I shouldn't support them since
I got my previous piggie there and she was
Sick as a dog! but that's another story
and too sad to get into at this time. Anyways,
I live in Fredericksburg, Va.(USA) and I goto
our PetsMart there about once a wheeeeek.
Well, yesterday, everything checked out.
All of the piggies (and hamsters) and
they even had a chinchilla! looked Healthy
and Happy. Over the years, our PetsMart has
gotten better, although I am sad to say that
I have seen a sick piggie or two in the last
year or so. I am not a shy person, but I
have never had the balls to make any noise
when I saw sickly pets (excuse my French).
But, at this point, after all I have heard
(or rather read) about the unfortunate incidents
in some of the pet stores...Now, I would make
some Noise.

There was a kid and his Mom looking at the Pigs
yesterday and I told them that I was on Guinea
Pig Patrol. I told them why I was on GP Patrol
and they understood. Now, I try to tell everyone
I can about being on "Animal" Patrol because if
we don't look out for them, then who will???

Well, it's almost 9pm and I have to get up at
4:45am (Ouch!) because I'm riding the commuter
bus to work. So, I hope all piggies & slaves
had a Wonderful Wheeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!!

I hope the piggies (and slaves) who are sickly
right now--I hope you all get better soon. And
for those slaves who have recently lost a friend,
my Heart is with you--

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

P.S. Brownie Bear is doing fine. I'm pretty sure
her UTI is gone. But, I am looking into getting
her spayed (hysterectomy) because I think that
may help solve some of her problems. I'll keep
ya'll posted...

P.P.S. I bought Brownie Bear a CUDDLE CUP this
wheeekend (at PetsMart) and she LOVES it!!!
I know, I know, it was supposed to be a Christmas
Gift, but I looked into those Big BROWN Eyes,
and gave in. Sooooooooooooooo, I'll be getting
her another CUDDLE CUP since I can put the newest
one where one of her 'ole beds is.