[Gpdd] Health: blocked piggie

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Sun Nov 23 22:09:42 EST 2003

My girl Precious also had this problem. She stopped eating or pooping at
all. It was really frightening. My experiences and what medicines they
gave her are on this page, which I used as a diary of sorts of her bouts
with illness (she was a rescue pig).

http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/newpig.htm

The problem with the blocked tummy comes in on the September 26 posting
if you'd like to read about it. One thing that really helps sometimes is
a dose of Benebac. If you have not tried that, I would right away. That
seems to really help a lot with things like that. I wish I would have
tried it sooner with Precious.

Blessings, Bethany
--
bwk * http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper * http://www.arkinc.org