[Gpdd] RESCUE--Cavy Care, Inc.

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 14:22:37 EST 2003

I just wanted to put in my two cents about a great rescue -- Shannon
Cauthen's Cavy Care, Inc. in Colorado. She's had over a hundred at one time;
her shelter is spotless and she treats all the rescues with great care, and
has several very special "unadoptable" pigs in sanctuary -- a home for them
to live out their lives. In other words, she's adopted these really sick or
difficult to place guinea pigs.

It's a non profit organization; I have given money by signing up with
igive.com, a website where you can shop at all kinds of online stores and a
percentage of the purchase price goes to the cause of your choice.

If you live in Colorado, please give Cavy Care a try. I got my sweet male
pig from her and he's a truly good boy.

http://www.cavycareinc.org/