[Gpdd] Announcement: Cinder crosses the Bridge

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Nov 24 16:04:04 EST 2003

David-
Please accept our deepest sympathies on the loss of your dear Cinder.  As
always, of course,
we must remind ourselves that they are happy at the bridge, out of their
pain and suffering, etc., and that they will be there waiting for us.  But
the pain we feel remains, and to not have your special one here to turn to
must multiply your loss.  Each time I read of one of these little sweet
piggies leaving for the bridge, I feel a pain in my heart, even though I
never knew the little one.
Your story is so very touching . . . even though I had to return to it three
times to be able to read it all the way through, I still sit here with tears
for you and Cinder.  I know what you mean about these little guys easing
your worries; when I feel down,  just going to feed Snowy & CocoPuff and
speaking to them, I suddenly feel better. (I have read that guinea pigs are
good to relieve high blood pressure, and I believe it!)
I'll read your letter tonight to Snowy & CocoPuff, and I know that somehow
they will understand. They love to be read to, and always seem to sense when
there is something of importance (they still enjoy hearing the letters
between Miss Callie and Mr Cooders).
>From the time I've been with the Gpdd, I know that there are many others,
slaves and piggies alike, who will both mourn your loss with you, and
celebrate Cinder's freedom at the bridge.
And I'm sure another 'special' piggie will soon find it's way into your life
(and vice-versa!).
Susi and the Okie Piggies
  ~Snowy & CocoPuff