[Gpdd] [Misc] Pig from Petsmart

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Tue Nov 25 04:01:26 EST 2003

Hi GP's
My pig Vincent came from a guinea pig man and Jimmy came from Petsmart in
Winchester Road, Southampton (UK).  Out of the two pigs Jimmy is by far the
biggest, strongest and healthiest. Vincent has had a few trips to the vet
and Jimmy hasn't had any.  Also Jimmy is extremely calm, easy to pick up
and loved being cuddled right from the moment I picked him up in the pet
shop.
The animals are always very clean and bright eyed in there, the Petsmart at
Locks Heath even has a vet on site to check over your pets before you take
them home.
Love Bec, Vinnie & Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com