[Gpdd] Silly: Costumes for Brownie Bear!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 09:25:15 EST 2003

Hello Slaves!
Yesterday, I received the Costumes that I
ordered for Brownie Bear last wheeeeeeek!
I am Soooooo Excited and can't wait to try
and put them on her. As ya'll know, my Bear
is Sassy and not shy about Biting, so I'm
sure I'll get a nip or two when I attempt to
get her costume on. I bought her a Santa
Suit, the Reindeer costume, and also
a Birthday Hat. I'm already thinking of ideas
for Brownie's Christmas 2003 website!!! :-)

Hubby thinks I've gone mad getting her
costumes, but who cares--he knows I'm MAD! hee

Thanks Terry for Brownie's Cute Costumes!!!

By the way, you can get your piggie a Costume
or two at...

http://cuddlycavies.homestead.com/costumes.html

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)