[Gpdd] MISC. Pigs from Petsmart on my side

Jennifer Schroder cuzimdamama3 at charter.net
Tue Nov 25 14:41:23 EST 2003

We also got our third piggie from Petsmart. Although our first 2 were
healthy, they came home with lice from that particular pet store so we
choose not to go there either. I also liked Petsmart because they have their
genders seperated so you don't take home a pregnant female. Which the other
2 pet store in our town are mixed together and one store couldn't tell which
ones were boys and which ones were girls, I had to tell him.
Jen from WA state
with piggie wheeks from Lou & Larry (who is now almost as big as Lou!)