[Gpdd] [Misc.] Condolences For David and Beth

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:09:02 EST 2003

Dear David and Beth,
I am so sory to here about little Cinderella! She sounds like she was a good
piggie. I also had a theripest pig, Penny. She was very helpful when I had
fights with my younger brother. i miss her terribly, and feel so sad for
your loss. Your story touched me, because Penny was the same story. Pet
shop, home, frail, therepy. She died at age two, but then she was small.She
never grew past her size at twelve weeks. Maybe they are angle piggies, sent
to help us humans? They were certainly speacial.
Once again, I offer my sadness at your loss.
Mia and Honey Dew

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx