[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: My condoences on the passing of Cinder, one tough little girl

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 02:56:05 EST 2003

David and Beth,
I just wanted to pass along my most sincere condolences for the loss of your
little girl CINDER. I admire you for your rational in care of her in a special
way since she was the runt. It's strange how the smallest of creatures and
then go a step beyond, the smallest of these small miracles, can literally FILL
your heart with a very special kind of love. You spoke of how she made you
feel when you held her, I have said that very same thing about our George. Just
holding him makes the darkest day bright and toe coldest night as warm as a
summers breeze. I am SURE you know the love you and and Beth gave her need not
have been vocally. There s a special touch that you give them and they
acknowledge in their own special way that says every bit of what words never shall ever
be able to express. You were valiant parents to see her having the
difficulties she had breathing and wondering if you would find her still living from day
to day. From reading your VERY TOUCHING words of love for her, it is VERY
apparent that your LOVE gave her what no medicine EVER COULD, that was the will
to live and fight for another day with you. In her own way, I think she KNEW
what she did for you and couldn't simply leave for that trip across the bridge.
Some might say I give these little guys/girls too much credit. but I think all
who read these pages every day know that the bond between our little guys and
those who care for them is very special indeed. Where our words might NEVER
be understood, there is no mistaking the language of our hearts...it's there
our little ones communicate with us. It's why you felt so much better holding
her and why she pushed on for so long. Her living as she did for so long is
truly a tribute to you and Beth. You did well my friend, you did ALL you could,
and she fought as long as she could. Now her days are free from the struggling
she did here and you WILL SEE HER AGAIN on the other side of the bridge. She'll
be the one running circles around the other little guys because NOW SHE CAN!
oNCE AGAIN please accept my condolences on the passing your really tough
little girl, CINDER, God keep her close to him and watch over her forever.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. petrillo, George the guinea pigs father