[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Introduction>

Kirsten McKnight Kirsten.McKnight at EQAO.com
Wed Nov 26 12:21:31 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the list for about two months and enjoying it
immensely! I thought I should introduce myself and the gang.

I'm slave to Winkle and Widget and their three children, Licorice, Smoke
and Squeeks. Also part of the gang are Thistle  and Sylvester (our two
cats), Bunka (our recently adopted angora rabbit who was rescued from an
indifferent owner), Chervil the wonder Dumbo rat (Dumbo as in breed not
intelligence!) and Tipple, the most recent addition. (He's a hamster
that the petstore was giving away if you bought a cage - he told me he
had to come home with us because no one else wanted him because he
wasn't a cute baby anymore).

At any rate, this list is a wealth of information and fun too! Looking
forward to more of the same!

Wheeks,
Kirsten and the gang

Kirsten McKnight, MISt
Coordinator, Records Management/Data Archivist
Education, Quality, and Accountability Office
2 Carlton St. Suite 1200
Toronto, ON M5B 2M9
416-326-2461