[Gpdd] (ANNOUNCE) re: Cinder

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:12:18 EST 2003

David,
I was so saddened to read of the loss of your little
Cinder. I know what you mean about pigs being therapy-
my husband and I keep saying that if everyone had a
piggy there would be no angry people. I got my little
Serendipity at a pet store, and she was very sick and
frail...I thought she would die. On top of her
illness, she was also pregnant. I nursed her back to
health, but she was so tiny, and the baby was so large
that it suffocated in the birth canal. She has always
been my "special pig" out of the seven I have.
I know it is very painful to lose even one of these
little angels. They do so much for us, yet they seem
to have an unfairly short time on this earth. My
condolences to you and your wife, and healing wheeks
from the Squee Squad. Just know that there WILL be
another special pig in your life...it will never
replace Cinder, but it will be dear to your heart
nevertheless. Cinder will be frolicking on the other
side of the Rainbow Bridge with all the other formerly
frail and sick ones, until such time that you cross
that Bridge to be with her.

With tears and healing purrs,
Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar and
Willie)
Remembering Always- Cosmo, Gita and Felix the Nugget Pig