[Gpdd] Announcement

MGandalf43 at aol.com MGandalf43 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 14:19:58 EST 2003

Baby Mocha has been with us for a month now, and it's fun to watch the
"taming" process.  Two wheeks ago she started grabbing treats from my hand instead
of hiding and making me leave them.  Last week she snuggled down and quit
wiggling when I held her, and talked to me in the sweetest baby tweeting--I imagine
like she might have talked to her gp mom.  Then today, SHE was the first to
start wheeeking for a treat when I got home from work--and it's hard to be
faster than Truffle at doing that!
There's nothing cuter than a baby guinea pig!            Mary Ann, Truffle &
Mocha