[Gpdd] MISC (Thanks soooo Much)

marykiera at hotmail.com marykiera at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:26:35 EST 2003

Hello
I just wanted to thank everyone for information whatever that information be.  Thanks Jennifer/Jennie ( I have absent mindedly lost my file of GPDD.  I am pretty much saving all of them so far.  Hanz is much better with the Cat medicine for fur balls.  I made sure of the ingredients, for I am not totally positive of german translations for animal medicines.  I also want to thank everyone for their stories of lost little friends.  I cry full of happy and sad tears when I read the touching stories.  It makes me take long moments with my four.  Even my problematic Hanz, who needs me the most.  I will be moving to the lake Tahoe area in February, and will be living on enough room for more animals.  So if anyone knows of any GPs in need please let me know now and if they can wait until February that would be great.  I would especially like a little one with Diabetes.  I myself have it and would love to share the experience. Thanks for a response ahead of time.

Sincerely
Mary, Donny, Hanz Jergin, Franz Joseph, Sissy Hapsberg, and Josephine