[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Re: response to Introduction of Kirsten and gang>

Kirsten McKnight Kirsten.McKnight at EQAO.com
Thu Nov 27 12:46:30 EST 2003

Hi Susi and Snowy and Cocopuff,

Thanks for your response!

Leader of the gang? Well, overall I would have to say Thistle. She
definitely considers herself to be top kitty of all she surveys! But
she's not obnoxious about (except of course in Sylvester's opinion who
is low man on the totem pole!) With regards to the wheekers - Winkle is
in his own space (all of their cages built using the Cubes and Coroplast
method), Widget and Squeeks share, and Licorice and Smoke are currently
sharing. But we think we are going to have to separate them because
Smoke considers himself to be quite the little rumblestrutter! Of course
all three boys do - but Smoke is starting to be territorial about it -
so rather than have fights and risk injury - we will expand on the
current corral!

Tipple was very happy to hear that lots of people would have liked to
take him home - he was feeling pretty sad about it for a little while,
but that perked him up!

As for pictures - I hope this works. If you cut and paste or click on
the link below it will take you to my online photo album of "The Critter
Corral". There is a password, and it's smoke

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288529525&code=7318320&mode=invit

If for some reason it doesn't work, let me know and I'll send whoever's
interested a separate invitation to the album. Unfortunately it only
sends the invite in html format so obviously I can't send it that way to
the list!

I haven't yet figured out the text version of the invite so....

Warm wheeks, squeaks and purrs to all

Kirsten and the gang

Message: 11